Wednesday, April 22, 2009

$250 Donation to Heart of Texas Labrador Rescue

$250 Donation to Heart of Texas Labrador Rescue

Was your roof damaged in the recent hailstorms that hit Austin?

Integrity Constructive Solutions & Lone Star Floors, an Austin Texas based roofing & Flooring Company has graciously offered to donate $250 for every roof that they do that is referred to them by HOTLab Rescue.

I can personally vouch for them as they have done roofs on both of my houses in Austin. They also own Lone Star Floors. Over the past 5 years they have put in carpeting, tile and counter tops at both of my houses in Austin. I would not continue to use them if they did not do a great job at a fair price.

They worked with my insurance company to get the pricing right. They paid me an advertising fee for putting their sign in my front yard, which helped to offset the deductible. (No company can waive your deductible that is illegal). When the job was done they filed all the paperwork to get the depreciation from the insurance company.

If you have not had much experience with insurance companies they give you an up front check and then a check (depreciation) once the job is completed.

And if the $250 donation were not enough they are Lab people. Little Sienna who I am fostering and is terrified of people warmed right up to them, so you know that they are good folk.

So give them a call. It cost nothing for them to come out and look at your roof and give you an estimate. Just mention that you are a friend of HOTLab Rescue so we get the credit.

Please forward to anyone you know who was impacted by the hailstorms so we can spread the word to as many people as possible and raise much needed funds to keep HOTLab saving as many Labs as possible.

Contacts:

Jon Sprinkle

512-845-5861

Bill McGavern

512-335-7262

lonestarfloors@gmail.com

If you have any questions about the quality of their work just drop me a line and I'll be happy to answer your questions. You are also welcome to come over to either of my houses and see the quality of the work that they do.

hotlabrescue@gmail.com

Ray Hebert & Shaq